You are using a browser version with limited support for CSS.
Modern computing methods - Book - Computing History
Computational models are mathematical models used to numerically study the behaviour of complex systems by means of a computer simulation. A computational model can be used to make predictions of the system's behaviour under different conditions, often for cases in which intuitive analytical solutions are not available. Research 06 September Open Access.
Research 03 September Open Access. Research 27 August Open Access. Research 26 August Open Access. Heat transport is a key process in designing functional materials, yet its calculations remain challenging due to large variance in material structures.
Donate to arXiv
Isaeva et al. Research 19 August Open Access. Visit ARC on Twitter. Sign up for our newsletter. High Contract Styles: Toggle Stylesheet.
- ‘Quantum Computing Machine Learning’ Patent Trains AI to Switch Between Computing Methods?
- Perspective in the Visual Culture of Classical Antiquity?
- Methods and Practice of Scientific Computing?
- Parallel and Distributed Processing and Applications: International Symposium, ISPA 2003 Aizu-Wakamatsu, Japan, July 2–4, 2003 Proceedings;
- Computational science - Wikipedia!
- 1st Edition.
Close Side Widget Area. Serial and Parallel Computing Architecture. Previous Figure Next Figure.
Email or Customer ID. Forgot password? Old Password. New Password.
Password Changed Successfully Your password has been changed. Returning user. Request Username Can't sign in?